- Different lesson options for presentations?
- Can I add a video in a Presentation Lesson?
If you are looking for an alternative to our built-in Presentation Lesson, we have a few options!
- Add Google slides or other externally hosted slide content to your course using a Multimedia Lesson. This works great if your slides contain a video, as our built in Presentation Lessons are uploaded as PDFs, so they can't contain playable videos, or clickable video links.
- Record your externally hosted slide presentation and animations as a video and upload it to a Video Lesson. This works great if you have a presentation already built in something like PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Another option is to upload your slides to a Thinkific PDF Lesson by converting your slide deck file into a PDF. Note that if you have any animations in your presentation, we don't recommend this option.
- If you are using PowerPoint specifically, we recommend also checking out: Can I add a PowerPoint presentation to my course?
Learn More About