- Is there a way to back up a course?
- Can I download my whole course?
We don't currently have the option to export an entire course from The Thinkific Course Builder as one file, but as a best practice, we do suggest keeping copies of your course content saved to your local files or to the Cloud.
Here's how to download and save different types of Thinkific Lesson content from your course:
- Download Video Lesson video files from the Video Library by following these instructions: Download a Video from Your Video Library.
- Download PDFs from PDF Lessons and audio files from Audio Lessons by clicking the Download button from within the lesson in the course builder.
- Download Downloads Lesson files by clicking the Download button while Previewing your Course as a Student.
- Save the original PDF upload for Presentation Lessons in your computer files or the Cloud.
- And copy and paste any Text Lesson, Quiz Lesson, and Survey Lesson content by following these instructions: Export Quiz Questions.
- If you're looking to copy lessons between courses or duplicate lessons within a course on your Thinkific site, check out our Copy Lessons feature.
- If you're looking to download a course in order to copy it to another Thinkific site, learn more about that here!
- If you're looking to bulk import content to a Thinkific course after you've downloaded it, check out our Bulk Importer feature.
Learn More About