Use a Social proof: logos section to show off companies you've worked with, and demonstrate your credibility to prospective students.
In this article:
About This Section
The Social proof: logos section displays any number of logos of past and current clients or associates, in order to demonstrate the legitimacy of your courses to prospective students. It is particularly useful if you are engaged in Business to Business (B2B) Selling, since you can show prospective clients that you have already worked with similar organizations to theirs. It can also be useful for selling industry-specific courses to individual students, as a way of establishing your general credibility as an instructor or industry expert.
Where to Use This Section
You can use a Social proof: logos section on specific course landing pages, bundle pages, or even on your home page; it all depends how you are positioning your courses, and which pages are likely to see the most visitors.
If you are using the logos to establish your general credibility, the home page might be the place; but if there's a particular course that is popular with a notable set of clients, then the course landing page is where you want to show those logos off!
Adding a Social Proof: Logos Section
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Design Your Site
- In Site Pages, select the page where you want to add the section
- Click the pencil icon to edit this page in Site Builder:
- Click Add section and select Social proof: logos from the list
- The new Social proof: logos section card should appear at the bottom of your sections; drag the cards to rearrange the position of the sections if necessary
- Click on Social proof: logos to open the section settings
- Click on the Add logo button; a new card will appear in the Blocks section
- Click on the Logo card
- Click on Upload image and select the logo file you want to upload
Optional: Add image alt text to help visually impaired browsers understand the section; the company name, or '(Company Name)'s logo' is usually sufficient.
Optional: Repeat steps 5-8 to add additional logos you want to include in the section; you can reorder the logos by dragging and dropping the individual cards
- Optional: Customize the section as required (see below for options)
- Click Save to save your changes
Headings: The heading is the title for the entire section, and the subheading appears directly below the heading. Alignment controls the alignment of the heading and subheading.
Layout: You can remove top or bottom section padding if there appears to be too much space between this and adjacent sections.
Logo: Upload an image to include a logo in the section, and add image alt text as needed.
To ensure high logo image quality, we recommend uploading a 320px x 150px image. This is twice the resolution of the default display size (160px x 75px), which will ensure a crisp image even on higher-quality displays. Regardless of what size image you upload, try to maintain the same general aspect ratio, which is approximately 2.14:1.
For in-depth examples of our different Themes and Styles in action, check out our Theme Demo Site. Use the buttons along the bottom of the page to browse all the different possibilities!