- Why do the buttons on the public certificate page have no text?
- The "Copy Link" and "Download PDF" buttons on the certificate page are empty, how do I fix this?
If you notice that there is no text on these buttons, this is due to the colours selected in your theme settings. Not to worry, this is an easy fix!
To edit your theme's colours:
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Design Your Site
- Select Site Pages
- Choose a page to open in Site builder by clicking the pencil icon
- Open the Theme settings tab
- Select Colors. These buttons in particular are Secondary buttons, and this will happen if the Secondary background and Secondary text are the same colour, and the Solid style is selected:
With the Solid style, the entire button will be filled with the background colour. As a result, the Copy Link and Download PDF buttons on the public certificate page will appear empty:
This can be fixed by selecting another colour for either the button background or text. You can also select a different button style, such as Outline!
Another instance where this can occur is if the Outline style is selected and the Secondary text and page background are the same colour:
When using the Outline style, the button's background will be transparent, so you will want to make sure that the button's text colour is different from the page's background colour so it will not disappear into the background!