If you have integrated with Mailchimp and need to remove Thinkific access temporarily, you can do this right within Mailchimp.
In this article:
Before Getting Started
Revoking access to Thinkific will immediately stop new students from being added to your Mailchimp list. If you plan on reconnecting the same Mailchimp account, you'll want to make sure to connect right away to ensure new sign ups are added to your list!
To move as quickly as possible, make sure you are already logged into your Thinkific account as the Site Owner as well as Mailchimp.
Step 1: Revoke Thinkific Access in Mailchimp
- Log in to Mailchimp
- Click your profile name and choose Account
- Click the Extras drop-down menu and select API keys
- Scroll down to the Authorized applications section
- Click X next to Thinkific
- If you scroll down again, you'll see Thinkific will now be missing from the list
Step 2: Reconnect Mailchimp in Your Thinkific Integrations Page
- Go to your Thinkific account
- Go to Market & Sell
- Select Integrations
- Click Email marketing on the left
- In the Mailchimp block, click Disconnect
- When the page refreshes, click Email marketing on the left to return to the Mailchimp block
- In the Mailchimp block, click Connect Account
- Login to Mailchimp to authorize the request
- In the Authorize Thinkific page, click Allow
And that's it!