If you have reset your Thinkific API key or something else happens to cause your SamCart integration to break, this article will help you get everything back up and running as quickly and smoothly as possible!
Want to learn more about SamCart? Check out Connect with SamCart
Before Getting Started...
Before you jump into SamCart, you'll need to copy your Thinkific API key and subdomain. See how to find those here:
How to Reconnect Your SamCart Integration
Once you have your Thinkific API key and subdomain, just follow these steps to get your SamCart integration back on track:
- Log in to your SamCart account and click on Settings (the gear icon on the top right of the page)
- Click on Integrations in the left sidebar
- Find Thinkific in your list of integrations and click on the edit icon (the first of the three buttons that has a pencil image)
- Paste your current Subdomain and API key in the appropriate fields
- Click Save Integration
- You're done! If you have more than one Thinkific site integrated with SamCart, you will need to repeat these steps for all of them.