If you have integrated with Disqus and need to remove Thinkific access temporarily, you can do this right within Mailchimp.
In this article:
Step 1: Contact Thinkific to Disconnect Your Disqus Account
There is one step we will need to do on the back end for you to fully disconnect your Disqus account. Please send us an email from your Thinkific Site Owner email address with the following:
- Thinkific URL
- Confirm that you would like Disqus disconnected
Step 2: Revoke Thinkific Access in Disqus
Once we have disconnected on the back end, you'll need to revoke access in Disqus.
- Login to Disqus
- Click the gear icon on the top right and select Settings
- Click Apps on the left
- Locate Thinkific and click Revoke Access
Step 3: Reconnect Disqus in Your Integrations Page in Thinkific
- Go to your Thinkific account
- Go to Market & Sell
- Select Integrations
- Click Student Success on the left
- Scroll down until you see the Disqus block
- Click Connect Account
- A Disqus confirmation page will open, click Allow
And that's it!