- The Free Preview is not visible to my students
- Why is the Course Preview not visible to my students
- After a student enrolls, they can not access the Free Preview
There are a number of reasons why the Free Preview may not be visible to students:
- Free Preview is not supported with Private courses. If the course is set to Private and you have a Free Preview lesson, this will be displayed in the curriculum section on your landing page, however students cannot enroll into it.
- If the Course has a Drip Schedule set up, the student will be able to enroll in the course, but will not be able to access the Free Preview lesson until that course has been dripped out.
- If the course is set to Pre-Order and you have a Free Preview lesson, this will be displayed in the curriculum section on your landing page, but once they enroll, they won't be able to access any of your course content, including the Free Preview Lesson.
- If you have a Free Preview lesson set up with Prerequisite Lessons in previous chapters, your students won't be able to view the Free Preview lesson.
- If the Free Preview lesson is set to Draft, students won't be able to access the lesson. You can simply remove the draft option to update this!
In cases 1, 2, 3, and 4 we recommend setting up a free mini-course instead of a Free Preview. You can then encourage your students to buy the full course by linking to your course checkout using a text lesson within that mini-course!