- Why is the image in my text lesson stretching?
- Why is the picture in my text lesson changing size?
- How can I make my images responsive?
If you have added an image to a text lesson and it looks small or warped or has changed size in any way, it may need to be made responsive.
To set your image in a text lesson to responsive, follow these steps:
- Insert your image into the Text Lesson.
- Click the image or video to reveal a blue outline.
- You will see several options. Click the crossed arrows icon to change size.
- Check the Responsive box.
- To test this out, try dragging the size of your browser window around while previewing your page or lesson.
- You can preview the lesson from the Course Builder but we also recommend that you preview your course as a student too.