- Is it possible to create courses that can only be purchased within a bundle?
- Can I remove the ability for students to purchase bundle courses separately?
To remove the ability for students to purchase bundle courses separately, you will need to change the individual course settings to mark them as Private.
Making the course private removes the ability for students to purchase and enroll in the course, while still allowing you to provide a landing page that outlines what is covered within these courses.
To make the Course Private:
- Within the Course Builder, select the Settings tab
- Under Basic Settings, check the box beside Private Course
It's also recommended to add a banner button to the Course Landing Page. This will be a button customers can select to be directed to the Bundle Landing Page.
- Within the Site Builder, select Courses, and then the specific Course
- Select Banner (course)
- Under Blocks, select Add Button
- Click Button heading to open Button settings
- In the Text field, input the text you would like displayed on the Button
- Under Link select the Bundle page
- Within the next dropdown, select the Bundle
- Click Save to apply changes
- Course Bundles, as well as Private Courses, are available within our Pro Plan or higher.
- Making courses private will not affect the accessibility of the course within the bundle itself.