- Will my student receive drips again when they are enrolled in a course they have already taken?
- What happens to the drip schedule when a student is enrolled in a course a second time?
- Is my student's enrollment date reset when they are re-enrolled in a course?
This depends on Drip Type that was created.
- Student enrollment date: When a previously enrolled student is re-enrolled in a course, either by re-purchasing the course or by being manually enrolled, their original enrollment date applies. This means they will have access to content based on the drip schedule according to their original enrollment date. For example, if they originally enrolled on Jan 1, 2020, cancelled their subscription and re-purchased on March 1, 2020, the drip schedule will be based of off Jan 1, 2020.
- Student Course Start Date: The Course Start Date is set when the student opens the Course Player for the first time. If they had never opened the course during their first enrollment, the course date will not have been set. If they had already started the course during their first enrollment, the drip schedule will show released content based on the original course start date.
- On a Specific Date: The drip schedule will continue to release lessons based on the specific calendar dates that were set. If content had already been dripped, the student will have access to it.