- Can I cc myself in course completion emails?
- Receive notification on course completion
You can use our built in email notifications or set up a notification using Zapier! Check out details on both options below.
Course Completion Email
A simple way to receive a notification when a student completes a course is to use our Course Completion Email.
This email is triggered when your student reaches 100% completion in your course. You can simply make sure it is turned on and cc yourself or any other individual within the email!
- Go to Support Your Students
- Select Notifications
- Select Course completion email in the left menu
- Click Edit on the email you would like to update
- Make sure Send welcome email for [course name] is turned on
- Under When sending this email, also cc:
- Select a Site Admin from the dropdown menu (they will appear in this list by default
- OR type in your desired email address and click Enter on your keyboard
- Click Save
Trigger a Notification Using Zapier
You can also integrate with Zapier to receive notifications from an external platform of choice when a student completes a course by using a Course Completed trigger. Essentially, you can use this trigger to perform an action in another application, like send you an email from Gmail for example!