How to upgrade or downgrade your subscription for the Thinkific Shopify App.
This article is for Shopify customers using Thinkific. This means you originally installed the Thinkific App through the Shopify Marketplace and are billed through Shopify. If you signed up for Thinkific first, see Update Your Thinkific Subscription Plan
First Navigate to the Thinkific Admin Dashboard
To make any changes to your Thinkific plan, you'll first need to navigate to Thinkific. If you are currently in Shopify, you can:
- Select Apps
- Click Thinkific - Online Courses
- Click Thinkific Admin on the top right
How to Upgrade Your Account
If you are on a Free account or a paid account and would like to upgrade, you can do that straight from the Thinkific Admin Dashboard!
- Click Upgrade
- Select your plan of choice and follow the confirmation prompts to complete the upgrade
How to Downgrade Your Account
If you are already on a paid plan, you have the option to downgrade your account to a lower tiered plan. In the Thinkific Admin Dashboard:
- Go to [Your name's] Account
- Click Update Plan
- You'll see your current plan listed and can scroll down to view lower tiered plans
- Select your plan of choice and follow the confirmation prompts to complete the downgrade
How to Cancel Your Account
If you are looking to cancel your Thinkific account, see Can I cancel the Thinkific account connected to my Shopify account?