After integrating with ActiveCampaign, create automations to add your students to specific lists!
Haven't set up ActiveCampaign yet? Check out Integrate with ActiveCampaign
Once you've linked your Thinkific account to ActiveCampaign, you can begin adding new signups to specific lists created within ActiveCampaign. Lists allow you to segment your users and run targeted email campaigns based on the tags associated with the user profile!
Create a List in ActiveCampaign
To add your Thinkific students to an ActiveCampaign list, you'll need to create a list of your Thinkific students.
- Login to ActiveCampaign
- Head over to Lists and Create a new list for your students
You can either create a single list containing all of your students or have different lists for each of your Thinkific courses.
Create an Automation in ActiveCampaign
Now you'll need to create an automation that adds your incoming Thinkific users to this newly created list!
- Head over to Automations
- Click Start from Scratch
- Click Continue
- Select the Event is recorded trigger
- Click Continue
- Select the event that adds the user to this newly created list. In this example, all students enrolled in the headstand drills course should be added into this list.
- Click Add Start
- Add an Action that adds the contact to your list
- Select the Contacts tab and click Subscribe
- Select the newly created list (or any other list) that you'd like to add these contacts into
- Your final automation should look something like this:
Congrats! Now the automation within ActiveCampaign will add students to your list when they enroll into a specific course!
Please note that this set up is done through ActiveCampaign, so we are not able to support troubleshooting on the ActiveCampaign side. We recommend reaching out to ActiveCampaign directly if you have any set up questions!
You can also checkout ActiveCampaign's Help Center articles here: