- Can I limit the number of enrollments to my course, bundle, or community?
- How do I set an enrollment limit?
Currently, we don't have a feature to limit enrollments to a specific number of students, but you can achieve this using our Private product feature!
When a product is set to Private, the checkout is completely blocked, so you can start selling your product and then set it to Private once you've reached your product limit to prevent future enrollments!
To get started:
- Publish and price your product to allow students to enroll
- Turn on new order notifications to help track how many students sign up for your product
- Once you have reached your desired student limit, set your product to Private
We’re always working behind the scenes on improvements and if you would like to see an enrollment limit feature, we want to know. Please send us a quick email to let us know what functionality would be most valuable to you!