- I saw a banner message say "you will receive an email" in Thinkific but I didn't see the email in my inbox?
- Why is my student missing emails?
- Where do the emails with links to exported reports go?
If you have turned on some of our Automated Email Notifications or are running reports (e.g. Quiz and Survey Export, Orders and Transactions Reports, etc.) and have not received an email yet, we have a few recommendations:
- Check your Inbox for the email address you used to sign up for Thinkific
- For Site Owner, Site Admin, Course Admin or Group Analyst notifications, search your Inbox and Spam folder for an email from email@example.com
- For Student email notifications, search your Inbox and Spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are added to your safe sender list in your email provider
Sometimes emails bounce if there have been multiple failed delivery attempts to your email address. If you have tried all the options above and still don't see any notifications, please send us an email with the following for us to look into it further:
- The email address you have logged into Thinkific with
- A short description of the notification you have not received
- If you are using Email White Labelling, students will receive emails from the custom email domain you have set up with Thinkific