When you are getting ready to launch a course that is currently available for pre-order, we have a few recommendations to make this process seamless!
In this article:
Create Your Launch Content
When your course is in a pre-order publish state, you can work on your content without worrying about students seeing it!
Learn how to create your course content here: Creating a Course
Customize Your Student Experience
You can customize the look of your Course Player and video player appearance within your course to match your brand!
Preview Your Course
Before launching your course, make sure to preview your course as a student to ensure you are happy with all of your content!
Add a Drip Schedule (Optional)
If you would like your lessons to be released on a specific schedule, you can consider adding a Drip Schedule to your course!
We recommend using one of the following Drip options:
- Set a Drip Schedule by Course Start Date - Drip Schedule will start when a student accesses your course for the first time after launch!
- Set a Drip Schedule by Calendar Date - Drip Schedule is based on a specific calendar date
You are finally ready to launch, congrats! On launch day, make sure to:
- Make sure your lessons are not set to draft
- Update your course or bundle landing page if needed
- Update your course pricing if you previously offered early-bird pricing
- Update your course welcome email if needed
- Publish your pre-order course
- Reach out to your students to let them know the course is available!
And that's it! Your students will now have access to all of your content.