Use the Re-order tab in your Courses page to change the order that courses display on your site pages!
In this article:
About This Feature
Use the Re-order feature to change the order in which your courses and bundles are displayed in product lists. The top position corresponds to the item being displayed first, the second position corresponds to the items being displayed second, and so on.
Re-ordering your products will change the order in which they appear both in your Admin Dashboard and on some webpages of your Thinkific site. Check out the Important Considerations at the bottom of this article for more information.
How to Re-order Your Courses and Bundles
From your Admin Dashboard navigate to My Courses and then click on the Re-order tab. From there you can change the order in which your products appear:
To rearrange them, simply click-and-drag the course or bundle to your desired position in the list:
And that's it! The new order will automatically be saved.
When you re-order your products, this will change the order in which they appear for:
- The Courses and Memberships & Bundles tabs in your Admin Dashboard
- The default All Courses page
- The All Products [smart section] - if you have one on your Home Page
The re-order feature will not change the order for:
- Courses in a Bundle Includes Site Builder Section on a bundle landing page. To change this course order, refer to our article: How to Re-Order Your Courses on a Bundle Landing Page
- Courses on the Student Dashboard