You can integrate with Google Analytics to track activity on your site pages and within the Course Player.
Our integration only supports Google Analytics Web. Google has recently launched an App + Web Property Beta which is not supported by this integration. We recommend reaching out to a developer if you are interested in using Google's Beta.
Login to Google Analytics
First, log into your Google Analytics account. If you haven't created an account yet, click on Sign up and complete the form from Google.
Copy the Tracking ID:
- Click on Admin in the bottom left menu bar
- Then select the account you’d like to use
- Choose Tracking Info, then Tracking Code
- Copy the Tracking ID (It will look something like UA-123456789-1)
Add Your Tracking ID to Thinkific
- In your Admin Dashboard, select Market & Sell
- Select Integrations
- Select Analytics
- Locate the Google Analytics block
- Paste your Tracking ID in the Google Analytics key field
- Click Save
That's it! Now your site will be tracked by Google Analytics! Note: It can take 24-48 hours for data to sync between Google Analytics and your Thinkific site.
If you are having any issues with verifying your site with Google Analytics, please see Google Site Verification.