- Why is my site logo showing when I share my course on Facebook?
- Why is the wrong course card showing when sharing my course on Facebook?
- Why is the wrong bundle card showing when sharing my course on Facebook?
When sharing courses or bundles on Facebook, the card image is the preview image. You can check the page URL in Facebook's Debugger Tool to see what the preview looks like. This Debugger Tool will tell you if there are any errors on the page.
The common issue is that the image uploaded to the course or bundle is too large for Facebook to pull in on the preview image which results in Facebook pulling in a smaller image, typically the Logo or the Banner Image.
How to check the size of the image?
- Go to the Course Builder
- Right-click the card image to save it
- Check if the file size is under 1MB
- Check if the dimensions are at an optimal size (Our recommendation is 760px x 420px)
- Resize and reupload the image if the file size or image dimensions are too big
- After adjusting the image size and dimensions, scrape the URL again in the Facebook Debugger
Learn More About