- How do I view the Group a student is in from the Enrollments Dashboard?
- I need a list of enrollments including the Group a student is in
- Go to Analytics
- Select Enrollments
- Scroll down to the List of Enrollments table
- Click the 3 dot menu in the List of Enrollments table
- Click Download Data
- Select Advanced data options to reveal additional options
- Under Results, select As displayed in the data table
- Click Download
In the exported CSV file, you'll see the last column is named Groups User First Group Name. You can use this column to see the current Group the student is included in.
Note that this column will only display one Group. It will display the first Group the student was added to. If the student was ever removed from that Group and added to a different Group, then the new Group will be displayed.
If the student is currently included in multiple Groups, this table will only display the first Group they were added to as described above. We currently don't display additional Groups the student is included in in this specific table, however you can always generate a user report by Group if you need these details.