- What does the Copy Page Link button do?
- Why do I see the option to copy my page link in Site Builder?
- Where can I copy my page link in Site Builder to preview how my website looks?
- Is there an option to preview the page I'm creating in Site Builder?
- What is the link to my landing page?
If you're editing a page for your Thinkific site in Site Builder and would like to preview how it looks in your web browser, you can click to Copy page link:
Then, in your web browser's address bar, right-click, Paste in the copied page link, and hit enter to preview how your webpage currently looks to students and other site visitors.
Site Pages with the Copy Page Link Button
- Your Home Page
- Any course landing pages
- Any bundle landing pages
- Any community landing page
- Any custom pages
- The default Sign in page
- The default Sign up page
- The default All Products page
- The default Student dashboard
- The default Coming soon page
Site Builder Pages Without the Copy Page Link Button
- Checkout pages - please refer to our article on how to copy your checkout link
- The Student certificate page - please refer to our article on how students can access their certificates
- The Copy Page Link buttons in Site Pagescopy the links to your external Thinkific website pages. If you're looking to send a Site Admin the link to the Site Page "backend", where you edit your website pages, simply copy the link from your web browser's address bar while you're using Site Builder.