- What does the Copy Page Link button do?
- Why do I see the option to copy my page link in Site Builder?
- Where can I copy my page link in Site Builder to preview how my website looks?
- Is there an option to preview the page I'm creating in Site Builder?
- What is the link to my landing page?
If you're editing a page for your Thinkific site in Site Builder and would like to preview how it looks in your web browser, you can click to Copy page link:
Then, in your web browser's address bar, right-click, Paste in the copied page link, and hit enter to preview how your webpage currently looks to students and other site visitors.
Site Builder Pages with the Copy Page Link Button
- The default Sign in page
- The default Sign up page
- The default All Courses page
- The default Student dashboard
- The default Coming soon page
Site Builder Pages Without the Copy Page Link Button
- Checkout pages - please refer to our article on how to copy your checkout link
- The Student certificate page - please refer to our article on how students can access their certificates
- The Copy Page Link buttons in Site Builder copy the links to your external Thinkific website pages. If you're looking to send a Site Admin the link to the Site Builder "backend", where you edit your website pages, simply copy the link from your web browser's address bar while you're using Site Builder.