- Does the Thinkific Google Analytics app work with measurement ID in GA4?
- Does Google Analytics app work with new Google Analytics 4 properties (using Measurement ID)?
- Why does my site data not sync to my GA account?
- What is my new Google Analytics code not tracking my site's activity?
- Does the Google Analytics app support the new GA4 tracking?
Google recently released Google Analytics 4 (formerly known as “App + Web). This analytics reporting generates a new kind of measurement ID that is not currently supported by our Google Analytics app. These measurement IDs start with a "G" followed by an alphanumeric string, for example, G-7LZBGRG0MZ.
As these measurement IDs are not currently supported, we recommend creating a Universal Analytics property in your Google Analytics account instead. This will generate a tracking code that starts with "UA", for example, UA-1234567.
- Our Google Analytics app tracks page views and does not track ecommerce. Please install the Google Tag Manager app if you're looking to track ecommerce purchases.