- How can I preview Live Lessons with Zoom from a student's perspective?
- Why can't I preview my Zoom lesson in the Course Player?
- Create a Live Lesson with Zoom
- Optional: If you'd like to test joining the Zoom call, set your meeting to begin immediately
- Save your Live Lesson
- Create a test student account
- Enroll the test student in the course with the test Live Lesson
- In an incognito or private window in your browser, or on another device, sign in as your test student to view the Live Lesson in the Course Player
- Optional: from your admin account start the Zoom meeting, if you'd like to test joining the Zoom call
- Optional: In your test student account click to Join Meeting
If you preview your course as a student while logged in as an admin, the system will recognize that you are an admin and simply prompt you to start your meeting in Zoom:
- If you join a Live Lesson from a student user account on Thinkific, you will not have admin permissions in the Zoom meeting - even if you are signed into the Zoom account integrated with your Thinkific account.
- Live Lessons with Zoom is available on the Thinkific Pro plan or higher.