- I'm trying to create a site but I keep getting told that I already have an account?
- Each time I try to sign up for Thinkific I get a message that says I already have an account?
- Why can't I create a Thinkific account?
- Can I have multiple Thinkific account sites with the same email?
- Can I use my email to be a student on a Thinkific site and have my own course site?
You may see the message letting you know that your Email already exists if:
- you already have another Thinkific site under the same email address
- or if you have used the same email address to sign up to take courses on another course creator's Thinkific site
Simply click Create new site to create a new Thinkific account under the same email address:
If you're looking for the URL for a Thinkific account and site you've already created, and are unable to locate, please contact our Support Team from the email address that is listed as already existing in Thinkific.
- If you are using the same email address for multiple Thinkific accounts, we suggest keeping a record of your different Thinkific site URLs and sign in credentials.
Learn More About
Setting Up Multiple Thinkific Sites