- Where can I find the Favicon setting?
- How can I upload a Favicon to my site?
The favicon is the small image that appears in your browser tab when loading your site.
To add a Favicon to your site, simply follow the steps below:
- From your Admin Dashboard, select Design Your Site
- In Site Pages, select a page to open in Site builder by clicking the pencil icon
- Once Site Builder has opened, click the Theme Settings tab to access the settings for your theme
- Select Favicon
- Upload your favicon image
- Click Save
To test what it looks like, open your site in a new browser tab. You might need to refresh to see your changes applied!
Recommended Image Specifications:
- Use a 1:1 ratio image
- Dimensions: 128px by 128px or 256px x 256px
- File type: .png (do not upload .ico or .svg or .jpg)
If you need to update the size or file type of your image, we recommend using a graphic editor or uploading your logo to https://realfavicongenerator.net.