- Does the override language feature work for the course checkout?
- How can I host my course checkout in two languages?
There are two ways that a site's language can be changed:
- You have the option to Change the Site Language, which applies to all Default Text across a Thinkific site
- You can allow students to override the site language if you enable the feature in Language settings: How to Allow Students to Choose Their Site Language
In the second option, a student must actually create an account before they're able to change their Site Language, and therefore the language on the checkout page. By default, they will see the site in the language the Site Owner/Admin has set up.
- A workaround to ensure all students have access to the course checkout in their language of choice would be to create multiple Thinkific sites: Creating Multiple Thinkific Sites