- Why am I seeing a timeout error when uploading content?
- Why is my session timing out?
- What does this error message mean, "Your session has timed out, please click 'OK' to refresh the page. If you have unsaved changes, click 'Cancel' and refresh your browser after saving"?
There are 2 common causes for this error:
- A browser issue: Unexpected behavior on your Thinkific site can often be solved by running through Browser Troubleshooting steps to see if this fixes the problem.
- A timing issue: When your device system clock is set manually, this can cause a conflict with the expected current time, and you will see the timed-out message stating the session has expired. To fix this, we recommend changing your device's system settings so time is set automatically instead.
If you are still experiencing an issue after trying the steps above, please send us an email with the following details for us to investigate this further:
- Description of the issue
- A screenshot of the issue
- The page URL, course name, or community this relates to
- What browsers have you tried? Use this site to find your browser and copy the link to share it with us: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
- If applicable, the course lesson this relates to
- If a student issue, the name/email of the student