- Is it possible to issue a certificate to a student if it is created after they've already enrolled in the course?
- I added a certificate after my students enrolled and completed the course. How can I manually issue their completion certificate?
- Is it possible to manually issue a certificate to a student?
If you add a certificate to a course with existing students, certificates will not be issued to students who have already completed 100% of your course. This means certificates will only be issued for students that complete the course going forward (ie. students who complete 100% of your course after you assigned a certificate).
If a student completed your course before you assigned a certificate, they will simply not see the option to click Get Your Certificate.
If you need to issue certificates to students who completed your course before you set up certificates, we recommend creating a new private course with a single lesson that is connected to a certificate. You can then manually enroll students into this course to generate a certificate as needed.
- Recalculating progress will not generate a certificate
- Marking all lessons as incomplete and then completing them again will not change this behavior