- I'd like to add custom CSS/HTML to my Thinkific site
- How do I customize my theme code?
- Can you recommend someone to help with theme code customizations?
- Can you help me with a custom code issue?
While you can certainly add custom code to your site, we do not provide support for code customizations ourselves as our Support Team members are not developers. We wouldn't want to provide you with support without the correct knowledge of coding! Errors within code can break the functionality of the site. So we recommend that unless you're a web developer yourself or are very familiar with HTML and CSS, you look into hiring a Web Developer to make these sorts of changes.
If you need assistance in looking for a developer to help, you can always check out our Experts Marketplace which has web developers who use our system all the time to create custom-coded solutions just like yours!
Otherwise, you can also look at sites like Fiverr.com or Upwork.com, which many users look to for their developer needs.
- More guidance on editing theme code can be found here: Custom Themes (For Developers)
- Editing theme code is available on our Start Plan and higher.