- How can I add pictures to comments in a community?
- Can I add videos to community comments?
- I want to post videos in a community.
You or your students can add images that are up to 100 MBs large to community posts, comments, and comment replies. See this article for the full list of all supported file types: What type of files can I add to a Community post?
Currently, you cannot upload videos directly to Thinkific to display in posts, comments, or comment replies. If you or your students would like to share videos in a community, there are two alternative options:
- Upload the video to a 3rd party website (Vimeo or Youtube) and include the link in a post, comment, or comment reply.
Note: Currently, only links from Vimeo and Youtube are supported for this function.
- Upload a video file to a post, comment, or comment reply. Other community members will need to download the video to their devices in order to view it.
The File Upload option supports filed up to 100 MBs. See the list of supported file types here: What type of files can I add to a Community post?
- If uploading videos directly to Thinkific to display directly in posts, comments, or comment replies is important to you, we would love to hear from you. You can use our Roadmap feature in app to vote for features and make suggestions of what you would like to see!
Learn More About
Community Guide (Student Resource)