- Can I use an affiliate link with a community?
- Can I use an Affiliates feature to sell communities on Thinkific?
Yes! Our affiliate feature supports learning communities, and your affiliates can earn a commission on the sale of communities, the same way they would selling courses.
Affiliates can find their affiliate community links in their Affiliate menu.
- By default, Affiliate commissions are tracked for every community purchased by users associated with an affiliate. However, you can exclude a community from being added to the list of affiliate products: How to Exclude a Community for All Affiliates.
- Our affiliate feature will only apply to purchases made through the Thinkific Checkout via Thinkific Payments, Stripe, or Paypal.
- Our affiliate feature is designed for tracking purposes only. The payouts themselves must be performed outside of Thinkific.
- In order for an affiliate to earn a commission, a student needs to use the affiliate link when they visit your Thinkific site for the first time. It is not possible to assign an affiliate retoractively.
Learn More About
How to Create an Affiliate Link