Welcome to Thinkific's API documentation!
ATTENTION: This article is no longer up to date, and should be automatically redirecting you to a more current article in our Developer-specific documentation. If for some reason you are not redirected, please use this link to see the most recent version of this article.
At Thinkific we want to ensure that all of our creators have the tools and resources to prosper. We provide our APIs and developer resources to supplement Thinkific's capabilities and help others solve the unique needs of our creators, whether you're:
- An organization building a custom, in-house solution for your own needs
- An agency or partner building customized learning experiences for your clients
- An app developer looking to build apps for all Thinkific customers on the Thinkific App Store
Start building with Thinkific
If you're just getting started developing with Thinkific, these should be your first steps when building your app:
- If you haven't already, sign up to our Partner Program
- Create your first app in our Partner Portal
- Read an overview of our APIs and developer resources
- Learn how to authenticate your app
- Test your app by creating a sandbox account
Useful tools for starting out
We want you to hit the ground running when developing with Thinkific. The following resources should get you started quickly and help when you need it: